Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2200+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 100 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions Lithuania employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
• set up and plan design process on the project, set priorities to product requirements
• plan and conduct user research, business and competitor analysis
• define user groups and personas
• design information architecture and user flows
• create interfaces and interaction prototypes
• plan and conduct usability audit
• create and maintain UI style guides
• hand off clean, high-fidelity mockups to developers
• conduct UI review to make sure the developed solution is aligned with the mockups
• communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• daily commutation with the client
• have excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
• have previous experience of working in cross-functional development team, as well as directly with client
• have experience in conducting user research
• can demonstrate problem-solving aptitude, analytical mind with a business acumen
• are able to define user flows
• have experience in creating high-fidelity interactive prototypes
• are able to quickly dive into a new domain
• are able to clearly communicate the design concept, argument design decisions
• can help development teams to understand business goals, user problems, as well as analyze which features and solutions help to solve user problems
• are able to work with design systems, maintain them and create new UI components from scratch
• if you have experience in business analysis, working in product company, it would be a great advantage
• can share your up-to-date portfolio with UX/UI works, case studies with us
• open to share your knowledge with team mates during workshops, trainings and mentoring sessions
You will be rewarded with the salary starting from 2500 EUR gross monthly. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company – is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more!